login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

The Project Index du Forum » Communauté » Nawak » [HQ]%Harry Potter Subs
[HQ]%Harry Potter Subs
MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:28 (2016) Répondre en citant
prytaile

Harry Potter Subs > bit.ly/1ZfQjKU

Harry Potter Subs, x art cecilia ready for love

10cf746e54
Correct subtitlesUploaded from BSPlayer v2.64 developed by bst2Commentlog-in to post comments. they had to spoil it. Because of this, I had high expectations for Part 2. The dialogue is intensely measured, the colouring is suitably epic, the selection of what to leave in is really tightly considered. I would have gladly sat in the cinema for another two or three hours with a biiiig smile on my face.

The two things that really wound me up were the way that Sirius appeared in the fire (why the hell they did it like that ill never understand) and the change in who gave Harry the Gillyweed. It's fairly obvious that things are shot in many disparate locations, rather than one big Hogwarts School near Hogsmeade. David Yates assured direction has nurtured our young actors in the last 4 films to blossom into even more adept actors who convey their characters with natural tones without overacting. It's as if everybody else just have cameos. 1CD26/02/20161453x 0.00SislikThe.Philosophers.Stone.2001.BluRay.480p.H2641CD23/05/20144333x 10.00Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)1CD10/05/20148261x 0.00ace42292Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) [1080p.TrueHD. The only real drawback is that Maggie Smith has very little to do--but the main chores belong to Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint who continue to charm as the three leads. It would have helped to explain why Harry named one of his kids after a man he had hated for 7 years. - Weasley's Wizard Weezes are not mentioned - The character Ludo Bagman is left out altogether - Winky isn't in the movie - S.P.E.W (Society for the Protection of Elfish Welfare), the Elf-rights activist group formed by Hermione, is left out altogether.

still alice is_safe:1hollywood undead american tragedy deluxflash forward s01e2028 days 2000the following s02e02 x264big fish voeastern promises 1080nausicaa of the valley of windhousewives of steeleconnelly epub nl

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:28 (2016)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[HQ]%Harry Potter Subs
The Project Index du Forum » Nawak
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation